This Stuffed Beaver PC Case has to be one of the most morbid yet creative case mods in the relatively short history of mankind. Creator Kasey McMahon took many days to carve the entire insides out even with an electric knife, making that the most tedious part of the entire process. If you can fit a fully running computer in a beaver, what about a bear? You could probably throw in a server rack or two, and it would make a pretty cool tourist attraction for those visiting the Yellowstone National Park. Out of curiousity, I wonder where do you plug in the power. The Stuffed Beaver PC’s specifications are available after the jump.
• Intel Core 2 Duo processor – T7200 2.00 GHz 667 4MB 1.0375–1.3V
• 160GB Hard drive – laptop drive
• 1GB RAM – NBM 1G|PATRIOT DII667 PSD21G6672S R
• Motherboard: AOpen Mini ITX A-I945GTT-VFA (RoHS) with external power supply
• Panasonic UJ-85J 8X Slim DVD Burner
• Tornado 80mm fan – ACCES FAN|80X38 3/4PTD8038H VTTD RT
Next Story: Nakamichi Lumos looks luxurious