While there are those who are busy showering attention on their Wii, NeuroSky thinks that motion control using hands is so last gen, and the future of gaming lies in brain-wave-reading technology. All the player needs to do is concentrate mentally and the sensor will pick up the brain’s electrical signals, sending them to a wireless receiver located within a saber. All you need to do is keep the saber lighted for as long as you can. Not much of a game, but I suppose that’s more of a technology demo than anything else. Much work remains to be done before you get to control Mario and his cohorts using solely your brain. Probably Stephen Hawking would be able to pwn Fatal1ty in such a scenario.
Next Story: AytoBE GPS navigation system
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark