There is nothing quite like a sipping on a hot cup of joe in the morning, but unfortunately our lives are too rushed to the extent where we have to pack our coffee to go, and in the midst of it sometimes we end up scalding ourselves. Smart Lid Systems have decided to reduce the number of scalding incidents by developing a special lid that comes with a warning and sealing indicator, showing you whether the lid is properly sealed or not. The external lid color also changes as the beverage inside cools down, letting you know when is it relatively safe to take more than a sip. Sounds more like a novelty than a necessary evil to me. After all, having these lids with each purchase will do nothing but drive up the average price of my coffee – and that’s something I dread to see.
Next Story: USB Warmer Cushion keeps butts warm
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes