Chinese manufacturers are famous for taking a product and throwing in tons of other features that the original was sorely missing, selling these for half the price. DiXCOM is the latest company to release such a device – the CNS-4320 cellphone that comes with an integrated satellite navigation system, or is it the other way around? A far cry from the Nokia N95, the CNS-4320 is a basic GPS navigation system featuring the SiRFStar III GPS chipset and boasts video and audio playback, a 4.3″ widescreen touch display, SMS and MMS support, and Bluetooth connectivity, all this while running on Windows CE 5.0. No word on pricing or availability as at press time.
Next Story: Samsung unveils YV-150 Voice Pen
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids