It is amazing how Microsoft managed to keep the Surface Computer secret throughout the five years it took to develop, perhaps they employed the same strategy Blizzard did to keep their employees mum on StarCraft II? I digress, the Microsoft Surface Computer is actually a tabletop system that enables users to interact with digital media using their fingers, resizing and interacting with photos and videos, and even “digitizing” real-life events. Certain real world objects can also be recognized by the Surface Computer to produce an on-screen version. Businesses look set to benefit from this, and no longer do your office clients have to wait in the lounge thumbing through outdated business magazines as they can keep themselves occupied with the Surface Computer. Photo courtesy of PCMag.
Next Story: Solar Intent Family Tent houses six
- 2014-04-15: Lady Talks Her Way To Free Boob Job Via Website
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced