Those who absolutely love the great outdoors and yet are paranoid of drinking from a babbling brook will definitely need to pick up the Personal Water Purifier. This device can be placed into a natural water source, where pumping it will result in disinfected, filtered water within a couple of minutes. Up to 50 liters of clean water can be produced by this tiny little pump before treatment capacity expires, making it a travel essential. Water which flows through the Personal Water Purifier is filtered initially while removing chemical contamination, followed by a disinfection process to produce safe drinking water. Of course, this is meant to be used in clear streams and ponds and not otherwise.
Next Story: Munia MH-6600 karaoke microphone
- 2014-04-22: Cota Wireless Power Solution Works Even Beyond Walls
- 2014-04-22: Withings Pulse O2 Tracks Your Activities To Help Improve Overall Health
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: Lytro's Illum Camera Receives Aperture Support
- 2014-04-21: Rare Earth Metals Extraction Gets More Efficient