Everyone knows just how the Nintendo DS Lite is a miser when it comes to battery life (in comparison with its rival, the PSP of course), giving you many hours of gameplay before requiring a recharge. More often than not, I can get up to 8 hours of gaming in brightness level two before busting out the charger. While that is long enough to keep you occupied on an extremely long road trip, what about those who are going away for more than a few days? The DS Lite Battery Pack solves this dilemma, offering up to 40 hours of gaming goodness. The only drawback would be it’s thickness that is equivalent to that of the DS Lite itself. It can be powered by a quartet of AA batteries even when you’ve milked it dry with your non-stop court runs in Phoenix Wright.
Next Story: Tack gaming onto exercise bike
- 2014-04-16: 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-04-16: Warlords Of Draenor Might Not Require You To Upgrade Your Computer
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available