While some of us find working on a notebook no different from the desktop, there are others who prefer to hook up their notebooks to larger displays for a more authentic desktop experience. For those who fall into the latter category, the Floater is just the device for you. All you need to do is close your MacBook Pro, connect a keyboard, display, and mouse to it and voila – the perfect working environment. The Floater is fashioned out from a single block of aluminum that provides ample stability and optimal cooling power by dissipating the heat around evenly. This is definitely one home improvement idea that would look good no matter how the rest of your pad looks like. Too bad the Floater’s $305 price tag puts it out of range for the average computer user who will see this as a luxury rather than a necessity.
Next Story: Bionic arm coming in 2009
- 2014-04-22 Research On Facebook Unfriending Impact
- 2014-04-22 Apple Opens OS X Beta To Non-Developers
- 2014-04-22 Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-22 Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-22 Dell UP3214Q Review (UltraSharp 32 4K Monitor)