Last week, friendly HP product manager Brian Allen explained the new naming for HP’s 2007 line of commercial notebooks.
The good news is that the Palo Alto company reduced its number of platforms from 9 to 3 this year: the 2000 series (ultra portable, sub 4lbs), 6000 series (balanced mobility, 4.5-6lbs) and 8000 series (performance systems, 6-7.5 lbs)…
The bad news is that it’s still too complex to choose, with 3 platforms and 4 different levels of features, etc… if you don’t believe me… watch Allen’s video on our sister site UberPulse.RELATED
- China Wants Longer Windows XP Support From Microsoft
- Facebook Founder Wants To Deliver Fast Internet To High Schools
- Touchscreen Chromebooks Coming Your Way, Acer C720P Leads The Way
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security