Looks like the folks at iRiver are a pretty inspired bunch, as their designs are inspiring to say the least lately. The iRiver W10 is beneficiary of such genius, being a portable media player that is powered by Windows CE. In addition to playing video and audio while viewing images, the W10 is said to come with an integrated FM radio, WiFi connectivity, and even a VoIP client to keep you in touch with close and loved ones. The 3″ WQVGA widescreen TFT touch display makes navigation a cinch, while a miniSD memory card slot is there to expand upon the 8GB internal memory. The iRiver W10 is slated to be released sometime later in 2007, so if you can wait for at least half a year more, the W10 ought to be taken into consideration.
Next Story: JetPack now up for grabs
- 2013-03-08: Fraunhofer IIS: Surround Sound with Video Streaming on Android
- 2012-05-16: Flipboard Adds Audio to its Social Magazine with SoundCloud
- 2012-04-13: Dolby Brings Better Audio Quality to Encoding.com
- 2012-01-24: Next iPhone to feature light field camera?
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets