Looks like a cellphone’s specifications and price just won’t push sales by themselves anymore these days, causing phone manufacturers to team up with designers to create “special editions” that are nothing but money grabbing opportunities. Nokia has just hooked up with Bjorn Weckstrom from Finland to create an exclusive version of the N76. Apparently a sculpture has been grafted onto the back of the N76, while an optional set of jewelry can be purchased and attached to the phone itself. I don’t know, but won’t having a sculpture on the phone just add to its weight and bulkiness? After all, it wouldn’t be nice to carry a brick in my pocket all the time. On the upside, the N76 could probably be turned into a weapon when the situation calls for it. The picture on the right depicts a regular N76.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Seen at: uberphones