Samsung has taken the SEK 2007 event as the platform to launch its Q70 notebook. This diminutively sized piece of portable computing measures a mere 13.3″ and weighs 2.03kg, while running on an Intel Santa Rosa platform. There is an aluminum palm rest to prevent fatigue from setting in despite spending long hours in front of the Q70. Additional features include Bluetooth connectivity, a 6-in-1 memory card slot, and an entry level DirectX 10 video card. Windows Vista Home Premium takes charge of software proceedings. While the source article mentioned that it will retail for approximately $182, that is most definitely a typo as there should be one more zero behind. To sum things up, we’re looking at a $1,820 price tag.
Next Story: Education.com: Web 2.0 for parents
- 2014-04-18: Chrome High DPI: How To Enable It In Windows 8, 8.1 (v34+)
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Canonical Reveals Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards