Samsung has just launched new Ultra Edition II cellphones in Southeast Asia, with the Ultra Edition 12.1 (also known as the U700) heading the pack. Available from July 2007 onwards, the U700 is the slimmest HSDPA slider handset around at this moment, and it will be accompanied by the Ultra Edition 10.9 (U600), the Ultra Edition 9.6 (U300), and the Ultra Edition 5.9 (U100). All four handsets come with a 3 megapixel camera with video recorder capability, high-speed Internet connectivity, and broad multimedia support. What do you think of these new handsets? I personally find that slim handsets aren’t exactly my cup of tea, since I want something solid to hold while messaging and calling, without having to worry about it breaking in half.
Next Story: Notebooks get stylish Mina bag
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games