LG and Sprint have joined forces to unleash the MUZIQ handset that comes with enough built-in memory to store up to 4,000 songs, and an FM transmitter that lets you listen to your favorite tunes on a far superior audio system within a 10 foot radius. The MUZIQ also supports SD cards that are up to 4GB in size, giving you more bang for your buck. Other features include POP3 email support, a 1.3 megapixel camera with flash and video recording capability, and Bluetooth & EV-DO connectivity. Sounds like they’re trying their best to rain on AT&T’s iPhone parade, but I guess it will hardly cause a dent. The MUZIQ will be available from Sprint this July 15th onwards for $99 with a two-year contract.
Next Story: MicrOFix personal locater beacon
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-14 Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-01 Sony Bundles Michael Jackson's "XSCAPE" Album With Xperia Z2
- 2014-03-27 Songza Plays Music Depending On The Weather
- 2014-01-22 Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1