While everyone knows that exercise is good for you, going about it in a disciplined manner on a regular basis is an entirely different affair. The X-Bike Sony PSP Kit aims to lighten up that dreary experience on an exercise bike by giving you a choice to use your PSP as the entertainment of choice as you attack those steep slopes. While you won’t be able to enjoy any button mashing experience when sweating it out, at least you get to watch movies and listen to your favorite music. Strictly for those who do not own any TV or HiFi sets at home. I sure hope somebody comes up with sweat protectors though, as it ain’t fun having your sweat seep in between those buttons, especially on a device as frail as the PSP.
Next Story: XT1100 rugged Tablet PC runs off VIA
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3