Too much work piling up at the office? Is the boss getting on your nerves? If you have answered in the affirmative, what better way to relieve some stress than to go on a holiday far away on a tropical island? Unfortunately, not everyone can just take off at their own whim and fancy, which is why there will always be novelty peripherals such as the USB Panic Button. This device is hooked up to your computer via USB, and comes with just one big, fat, red button with the word “PANIC” emblazoned across. Pressing it will activate one of three different screen effects (an Excel worksheet, a simulated bomb explosion, or a boss punch-out), giving you a moment’s relief before you return to reality. The USB Panic Button is available from Brando for $17 a pop.
Next Story: iLuv concept docking speaker
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes