Talk about going green – the U.K. has just unveiled their model zero-eimission home that comes with a couple of bedrooms and yet releasing nothing detrimental to the environment. This was made possible by utilizing enough insulation to retain 60% more heat than the average home, making it the ideal abode during winters. Solar panels have also been incorporated into this home, including a biomass boiler and water efficiency devices such as rainwater harvesting. This model house does more than enough to meet new energy-efficiency requirements that come into power when 2016 rolls around. Looks like it is time to start saving now in order to have enough dough to upgrade current homes that meet the zero-emission model standard.
Next Story: USB Bag a unique proposition
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline
- 2014-04-03: Nest Protect Sales Temporarily Halted Over Safety Concerns