The Cellphone Signal Extender is definitely your friend if you’re living in an area where dropped calls and garbled conversations are the norm. This device when mounted near a window will give you up to 1,500 square feet of prime signal area, which is more than enough to cater to a 2-storey building within a 3 room radius. If hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, neither has it experienced fury of a geek who suffers from dropped calls. Will prolonged use of the $249.99 Cellphone Signal Extender result in you growing another arm overnight due to mutated cells from all the radiation? I doubt that, but the thought of having a third arm sure is appealing. Just make sure there is at least one bar of signal for the Cellphone Signal Extender to work.
Next Story: Kids get Kidizoom from VTech
- 2014-04-09: MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-03-23: Vaavud Is A High Tech Weathervane
- 2014-02-24: Garmin Xperia Edition App's SmartWatch 2 Extension Brings Navigation To Your Wrist
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2014-01-30: Samsung Galaxy S Neo Moniker To Be Trademarked