The GPlus GP800 cellphone is a pretty stunning handset to look at, boasting a mirror-like display when the screen is turned off, lighting up whenever there is an incoming call or when the user touches any of the buttons. Features include a 3.2 megapixel camera, an integrated FM radio, Bluetooth connectivity, a 2.2″ QVGA display, and a microSD memory card slot. While it looks pretty far out, it remains to be seen whether the user interface will be up to par, especially with the iPhone’s release. One drawback to this highly reflective surface would be the issue of fingerprints, but then again we won’t have to grapple with this issue since it won’t be released outside of Asia at the moment. I suppose the Western equivalent would be the LG Shine.
Next Story: Samsung unveils SGH-L760 Blog phone
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base