Haier has taken the opportunity to launch its HG-N96 cellphone at the SINOCES(China International Consumer Electronics Show) 2007 event. This is a dual GSM/GPRS handset and it looks as though it comes with touchscreen function due to the icons located at the bottom of the display. Other features include a microSD memory card slot, USB connectivity, and a digital camera of unknown megapixel count. This candybar handset boasts dual SIM slots, although it remains unknown whether both SIM cards can be activated simultaneously or not. There is no word on pricing or availability, but even if you aren’t a betting man, you can bet your family jewels that this won’t make its way Stateside anytime soon.
Next Story: This is one dead good ringer
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22: Twitter Could Help Predict Crime
- 2014-04-22: Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: iOS 7.1.1 Update Brings Touch ID Improvements
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones