Looks like the rumor mill has churned out a new smartphone, and this time it is Asus on the receiving end. Word on the street has it that there will be a new Asus A-series smartphone that runs on Windows Mobile 6 Professional and comes with 128MB RAM and 256MB ROM, all powered by a Marvel 520MHz PXA27x processor. It is also interesting to note that said rumor points toward this A-series smartphone to come with GSM/GPRS/EDGE and HSDPA connectivity in addition to both WiFi and Bluetooth. I guess this pretty much takes the cake in keeping you hooked up no matter where you are. I’m not done yet though – this also boasts the highly accurate SiRFStar III GPS chipset, a 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera, and an integrated FM radio. Sounds like a dream machine – I just hope there is a memory expansion slot of some kind in addition to superior battery life. Do you like convergence devices, or prefer to keep them separate?
Next Story: Sony Ericsson SO903iTV phone
- 2014-04-23 Twitter Experiences Tsunami Of Malicious Messages
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Department Of Justice Argues For Warrantless Phone Searches
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps