It has been said that attending funerals are better than weddings, since the former reminds you of how fleeting life is, letting you reflect on your values to live out the rest of your days here in a more purposeful manner. The TimeCap USB flash drive works better than just ashes in an urn, since it is capable of holding photos, videos, and various digital media for people to remember you by. Heck, upload your own “farewell” speech on YouTube to take a step towards immortality. The only problem with this compared to ashes is the fast pace of technology, perhaps even rendering the USB flash drive obsolete in the future whereas an urn is timeless. The TimeCap is a concept design by Cherif Morsi.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson P3i leak
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-17: Glasses Use OLED Screens To Show Fake Eyes
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched