I just love it when Bumblebee speaks through radio stations in the Transformers movie as his voicebox has not yet been healed. You can now cobble together a sentence by using snippets from various tracks and let Bumblebee “speak” it, thanks to this Bumblebee speaker. Compatible with any MP3 player or iPod, he not only spews out whatever you’re playing, he can also dance along to the music complete with Transformers sound effects. Too bad he can’t transform – now that would’ve made me rush out and buy one immediately. The Bumblebee speaker retails for $58.90 and doubles up as a collectible item which hopefully will be worth more than what it is today when the third instalment of the movie comes out.
Next Story: Hitachi uses veins to transact money
- 2014-04-21 Beats Music Subscription Reportedly In The Low Six-Figures
- 2014-04-21 Boom Boom Bluetooth Speakers Will Evolve Over Time
- 2014-04-20 Rubens' Tube Pyro Board Is An Audio Visualizer For Our Times
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2014-04-18 Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience