If you want to do your part to save the environment, perhaps this Water Recycling Washer & Dryer will be able to do the trick. Not only is it compact, it certainly won’t stand out like an eyesore in your apartment. Since it uses water from a previous rinse cycle to wash the load within, you’ll also help minimize the wastage of water. After all, such water is clean, right? As soon as washing is over, this home appliance will get straight to the nitty gritty of drying your clothes. Designed by Reed Crawford, this delicious looking washer and dryer will definitely fly off the shelves but for it’s concept status. Any manufacturers willing to take up the task of bringing something like this to the market?
Next Story: NEC goes rectangular with N704iÂµ
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-09: Amazon Fire TV Review
- 2014-04-09: ALYT Smart Home Manager Debuts
- 2014-04-08: LG And Harman/Kardon Partner To Deliver Quality Audio For OLED And Ultra HD TVs
- 2014-04-07: Philips HomeSafe Wireless System Offers Access To Lifeline