At last, our friends across the pond will also receive a price cut of €50 whenever they want to pick up an Xbox 360 from August 24th onwards. This comes shortly after Americans enjoy a $50 discount off their purchase, which means the Xbox 360 Premium will now retail for €349.99. In addition to this good news, Microsoft has dropped news that the company’s Xbox 360 Elite will be available in Europe soon for €449.99, while the much maligned Core system receives a €20 cut to €279.99. Will this stem the sales of the Nintendo Wii, and will it cause those sitting on the fence to favor the Xbox 360 over the PlayStation 3 this holiday season? One thing’s for sure, the competition is heating up and ultimately with all these price cuts, the consumer wins.
Next Story: Augmentix XTG630 welcomes adversity
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-16: Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark