What’s the ideal projector for videogamers? Let’s have a look at this concept, where gamers don’t really mind having something larger in front of them if the performance far outweighs the form factor (just take a look at how large computer towers and the PS3 are). It’s larger-than-normal size is due to the circuit boards required to generate the desired performance, and what you see is actually different concept models, and I would safely say I don’t mind purchasing any of them, save for the one with the orange splat that looks as though some kind of mutated starfish managed to make its way to my living room and attached itself to my beloved projector. Looks like white is the way to go in terms of color that appeals.
Next Story: Solar Airship self inflates
- 2011-10-21: Nintendo 3DS does 3D films as well
- 2009-10-26: Yinlips YDP800 portable gaming device
- 2009-11-04: JXD2000 is no PSP clone
- 2010-05-17: Canon dSLR hacked to work with Atari 2600 joystick
- 2010-07-01: Hulu Plus for PlayStation Plus subscribers to cost $10 monthly