Sounds silly in terms of the name – I mean, would you actually pick up iPod speakers known as iFi? Surely with a $499 asking price, the manufacturer could have come up with something that sounds much more pleasant to the ear? Nevertheless, the Klipsch iFi is already among us, and it is capable of pumping out 200 watts of pure power thanks to its 2.1 speaker configuration. While the name might elicit a chuckle or two from visitors, they’ll surely be blown away by the audio quality produced by the 0.75″ titanium dome compression driver coupled to an exclusive round 90-degree MicroTractix horn. Sounds sweet, no?RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Seen at: gadgetmadness