Orange County Choppers has collaborated with Intel to create a bike known as Satan’s ride. Disappointingly enough, it doesn’t come with any hellfire motifs or flaming wheels that will put Ghost Rider to shame, but it does hold a respectable amount of horsepower underneath its hood. Nobody can turn down four dual V-twin motors, but what makes this ride all the more special is the inclusion of multiple Intel quad-core processors that help process the two rearview camera displays, virtual gauges, StreetDeck Infotainment, a far out speedometer, and even a Web browser! No keys are required to start this bike – all you need to do is place your finger on the biometric fingerprint sensor and punch the virtual ignition button you’re good to go. No word on price, but it ought to burn a pretty hole in your pocket.
Next Story: Spiderman-inspired phone patent
- 2014-01-21: Healthcare.gov Hacker Accessed 70,000 Records In Under Four Minutes
- 2013-11-14: Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- 2013-01-10: HoverCam Document Scanner Updated At CES
- 2013-01-10: Skype Updates Windows Client To Integrate With Microsoft Outlook
- 2013-01-03: Asus Teams Up With Leap Motion