Fisher Price has long been a household name when it comes to products for kids, and the Easy Link Internet Launch Pad certainly brings playing a step closer to the digital age. This device requires your kid to plug an Easy Link character smart key into the launch pad in order to fire up their favorite kid-friendly websites, free from the dangers of child-unfriendly elements that are all-too-present in the World Wide Web. It even blocks access to other sites, links, and pop-ups, as the only way to visit different sites is to insert a different Easy Link smart key. Navigation is done via the launch pad’s arrow keys, or your computer’s mouse and keyboard if they prefer. Access to your desktop and hard drive is also blocked, so you don’t need to worry about having your work wiped out by accident. The Easy Link Internet Launch Pad is now available for $30.
Next Story: Digital Stealth Home Camera System
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm