Taking a leak for guys can be a very boring experience, since you wouldn’t want to be caught looking at your neighbors lest you be labeled a pervert. Staring at a wall is no fun either, which is why the Piss-Screen works great to keep you occupied while you play. Each urinal has to be equipped with a pressure-sensitive inlay, where the game in question models Need for Speed, and the player (you) taking a leak will control a car running rampant through the streets. If your reaction is too slow, the car will crash followed by the flashing message, “Too pissed to drive? Take a Taxi instead!”. Sounds like a pretty cool idea to be implemented in bars and other watering holes, but I wonder what happens when people flick cigarette butts into these urinals.
Next Story: Fun Radio Nightlight
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title