If you take your gaming seriously, perhaps you ought to consider getting the Playseat Evolution. Meant for those who take their racing simulation games seriously, the Playseat Evolution is made of steeol oval-pipe framing and is compatible with all major game consoles and accessories. It is touted to be able to withstand even the most vigorous of gamers – I don’t suppose you could be too vigorous when you’re strapped down in one of these eh. At nearly $500 for one of these, I believe most people would give this a pass. After all, I’m sure you can get an even more comfortable chair (or beanbag) at a fraction of that price. As everyone knows, gamers often lack a backbone when playing, and slouch into their immediate surroundings.
Next Story: Paper-thin battery developed
- 2014-04-17: Win A Limited Edition Pokémon-Themed 3DS XL By Attending A Japanese Football Match
- 2014-04-17: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Indefinitely Delayed And Possibly Cancelled For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-17: Titanfall Producer Not Concerned Over Profits
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities