If you take your gaming seriously, perhaps you ought to consider getting the Playseat Evolution. Meant for those who take their racing simulation games seriously, the Playseat Evolution is made of steeol oval-pipe framing and is compatible with all major game consoles and accessories. It is touted to be able to withstand even the most vigorous of gamers – I don’t suppose you could be too vigorous when you’re strapped down in one of these eh. At nearly $500 for one of these, I believe most people would give this a pass. After all, I’m sure you can get an even more comfortable chair (or beanbag) at a fraction of that price. As everyone knows, gamers often lack a backbone when playing, and slouch into their immediate surroundings.
Next Story: Paper-thin battery developed
- 2014-04-24 Minecraft Xbox One Will Enjoy Saved Files From Xbox 360
- 2014-04-24 Fan Remakes Resident Evil 2 With Unreal Engine As Proof Of Concept
- 2014-04-24 Minecraft For PS4/PS Vita Pegged For Q2/Q3 Release
- 2014-04-24 Denmark Gets Mapped Out In Its Entirety On Minecraft
- 2014-04-24 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Hits Android