The Sansa clip is yet another piece of technology that’s going to make my life better, especially at the gym.
I hate to use my iPod video there: it’s big and heavy and I dislike having the headphones cable go from my pants/shorts pocket. The obvious solution is to get an iPod Shuffle and clip it on my shoulder or something, but the !@#$%^ doesn’t support FM radio (most gyms have TV broadcasting the audio over FM). Also, the Shuffle is blind (no display) and dumb (shuffle) – but it’s good looking.
In short, the Sansa Clip is a better alternative to the iPod Shuffle, but it’s not nearly as sexy.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Seen at: anythingbutipod