It is a well known fact that we humans learn through play, and the Smart Cycle from Fisher Price follows that school of thought. This stationary bike is actually a learning center and an arcade game system all rolled into a singe device. Hook it up to your TV to let your little ones get started straight away. When they start to pedal, different characters will pop up to help them pick up new discoveries, games, and even engage them in races. A quartet of D batteries are required so you might have to use rechargeables for the more economic route. Some of the categories taught include upper and lowercase letters, numbers and counting, spelling, problem-solving, shapes, matching, creativity, motor skills and more. The Smart Cycle can be picked up for a single Benjamin.
Next Story: In -car pollution indicator to come?
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-11-19: Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- 2013-10-07: Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- 2013-09-25: Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon