Bang & Olufsen have teamed up with Samsung in the past to bring the Serene cellphone to the masses, and this time their collaboration has resulted in the Serenata handset. Just in case it looks vaguely familiar to something you’ve heard of before, the Serenata also goes by the moniker SGH-F310 in Samsung circles. Since it carries the B&O brand name, you can expect an air of exclusivity surround this handset, ranging from the 4GB internal memory to music playback capability and a weirdly placed display that’s located just below the dial pad. Talk about turning things upside down! So far the Serenata doesn’t look as though there’ll be a conventional numeric keypad though. One thing’s for sure – expect to pay through your nose for this.
Next Story: SanDisk ExpressCard flash memory card
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow