After selling CDs for years, Starbucks recently inked a deal with Apple to distribute iTune songs over their WiFi network.
Starting on October 2 in the U.S only, the giveaway will promote the Wireless iTunes service and will be presented as cards that customers can redeem online.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Seen at: ap.google