You might have seen a “luxury” phone like this before: Vertu has carried this collection for a while. Today’s news is that they repurposed it into a design “inspired” by a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, including matching themes and ring tones. This particular phone is made of Titanium and uses the same screws and leather used in the F612.
Because it’s aimed at busy yuppies, it has Bluetooth and comes with an Aerius bluetooth headset and… a Ferrari valve (that could be used to reset the phone?).RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Seen at: sybarites.org