There’s a leaked photo from someone who claims to be an AppleStore employee, and he/she has duly supplied the customary grainy leaked photo of a 16GB iPhone. Currently, there is no way to verify the authenticity of this photo, so this rumor will just have to be taken with a grain of salt until an official announcement is released from Apple. Word has it this updated 16GB iPhone will be released next Tuesday, and if the news is true, how much do you think it will cost?
PS: what about a “leak” with a clear picture for a change? That would be “breaking news”
Update: A reader, _Jon, has told us that this is a hoax – the blurryness was here to hide the photoshop job.
Next Story: W-100 watch phone
- 2011-05-24: iPhone 3GS won't be upgraded to iOS 5.x, says Eldar Murtazin
- 2011-04-20: Your Apple device knows where you've been, and keeps a log
- 2011-04-19: iOS Outreaches Android by 59% says Comscore
- 2011-04-18: iPhone 5 is dual GSM+CDMA, looks like an iPhone 4
- 2011-04-14: Android surpasses iOS globally, might eventually surpass PC