Clarion is a name synonymous with great sounding audio, especially in vehicles and the company hopes to brighten up your day by delivering car radios that come in a variety of uplifting colors to choose from. The three new car radios are the DUB275MP, DFZ675MC, and DMZ375. It will come in white, black and blue, and grey and blue colors respectively. Specifications for all three are pretty similar, sharing 4 x 50W, a USB port, an SD memory card slot, as well as the option to throw in a Bluetooth dongle for you to stream your audio wirelessly from a Bluetooth-enabled device such as a cellphone. Looks pretty far out in terms of color to me – it is definitely a refreshing change from boring old black that we’re accustomed to.
Next Story: Logic3 i-Station Concert
- 2014-01-08 Monster And Lamborghini Team Up To Deliver Audio System In Veneno Roadster
- 2013-06-25 Pandora Reaches 2.5M In-Car Activations
- 2013-03-14 Scosche controlFREQ Car Stereo Receiver
- 2013-03-06 Spotify And Volvo Team Up For Voice Navigated Music Application
- 2013-02-25 Spotify Coming To Ford Cars In North America