The new Dash Express for which we had the an exclusive hands-on recently just got better: it will display 3rd party or user-generated geo-data feeds available from the web (it’s a connected GPS system). Zillow is an example cited by Dash (the company) but there will be many others. You can imagine something like housingmaps in the car with the Dash Express and of course, the possibilities are endless. Dash goes to the next level and raises the bar for all GPS navigation systems. Now the static and limited points of interests (POI) seem so yesterday. Look at the photo gallery.
Update Dec 16 2007: The Dash Express is now available for pre-order. Go to this more recent post to learn the details
Next Story: Boeing 747 in the bedroom
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids