Fujitsu has just released its ScanSnap 300 scanner, touting it to be the smallest and lightest duplex ADF scanner in the world. Other than that, it also holds the distinction of being the first fully bus-powered scanner. The ScanSnap S300′s diminutive size makes it perfect to use on-the-go, being easy to store in a briefcase or notebook bag. It can scan up to eight double-sided color or black and white documents in a single minute, making this no slouch in terms of performance. Documents scanned are stored in the PDF format and each ScanSnap S300 purchase will come with the necessary software for you to manage your PDF collection. The ScanSnap S300 will retail for $295 when November 21 rolls around.
Next Story: Piaggio releases MP3 scooter
- 2014-04-23 ‘Walk’ Your Drone With A Dog Leash
- 2014-04-23 Panasonic 4K Ultra HD LED Video Board To Be Unveiled April 26 At Churchill Downs
- 2014-04-23 Fitbit's Market Share Remains Strong Despite Force Recalls
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LENMAR Mutant Supercharged Portable Power Pack