Guitar Hero is famous for being one of the best known and successful rhythm game franchises of all time – that is, until Elite Beat Agents on the DS gets ported (here’s me keeping my fingers crossed) over to other touchscreen-based device. Activision has developed a cellphone version of the game to give you your guitar fix wherever you are, but it will be a much lighter version that comes with just two characters, four guitars, and 15 songs. Subscribers will be able to download three more songs each month, enhancing the longevity of this game. Guitar Hero Mobile will be available from Verizon Wireless this December. I wonder which phone would be best suited for this game as music playback quality would play an important role where game enjoyment is concerned.
Next Story: POWERbreathe helps weak lungs
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Zynga Goes Back To Basics With FarmVille 2: Country Escape
- 2014-04-15 Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-14 Temple Run 2 Gets Cloud Support
- 2014-04-10 Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year