Both Honda and Volkswagen are parading their latest generation in-vehicle navigation systems that will be made available as in-dash options in their cars. You get hard drive-based navigation that feature superior data access speeds compared to DVD-based systems, leaving a fair bit of space left for you to store your digital music collection. Honda forges ahead with a 40GB hard drive, while the Volkswagen system embraces three quarters of that amount complete with high resolution maps. As for the Honda system, it comes with a rearview camera, Bluetooth cellphone integration and a TV tuner while supporting Honda’s Internavi Premium Club that sends information such as map updates, weather, and live traffic to the navigation system.
Next Story: i-mate 9502 Hands-On
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids