Mark certainly aims to think different by modifying his iPhone – here’s what he has to say about it.
At least I’ve now got a phone which most definately is mine. In the two weeks I used it before this project I never ever got the feeling it was my phone entirely somehow and now I do and that’s what I care about. I wonder why they ever stopped using the slogan ‘Think Different’ cause somehow that’s exactly what I’m (and everyone who owns one of those 250.000 unlocked phones (and counting…)) is doing at the moment, I guess… ^_^
I like the touch on the Apple logo at the bottom – very Newton-ish. To find out how Mark came up with this inspiration of an iPhone, head on here.
Next Story: Onda gets inspiration from LG Shine
- 2014-04-18: Additional iPhone 6 Concept Renders Surface
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons