Mobileye is an automatic warning system that relies on a color-coded indicator which is mounted to your dashboard. It consists of a tiny video camera that is attached to the rear view mirror, relying on its EyeQ (cute) image processor to calculate the distance between your car as well as the one in front of you. Should it figure out that you’re too close, it will give an audible and visual warning. Not only that, it will alert you whenever you start to drift out of your lane – although changing lanes with the vehicle’s turn signal will deactivate it. The Mobileye costs a whopping $1,800 and just isn’t worth the price since any self-respecting driver ought to know how to keep one’s safe distance from the vehicle in front.
Next Story: Nokia debuts N500 at SEMA 2007
- 2013-12-16 Piv-O Convertible Stroller Can Provide Years Of Transportation For Your Child
- 2013-12-03 Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-31 FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- 2013-10-02 Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- 2013-10-01 Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display