Philips ignites some spark into the portable media player market with the SA9345. Frankly, I would’ve preferred a more memorable name as a combination of numbers and letters just don’t quite make the cut. Then again, never judge a PMP by its model name, so let’s take a look at what the SA9345 has on offer. It comes in 2GB and 4GB variants, sharing the same 1.8″ color display, touch sensitive controls, MP3, WMA, and WMV file support, and an integrated FM radio, all crammed into a body that measures no more than 0.3″ thick. The 4GB model is said to play up to 20 hours of continuous audio and one tenth of that for video. The 2GB and 4GB models will retail for £99 ($202) and £129 ($264) respectively in the UK.
Next Story: Lightning Alarm Clock
- 2013-03-08: Fraunhofer IIS: Surround Sound with Video Streaming on Android
- 2012-05-16: Flipboard Adds Audio to its Social Magazine with SoundCloud
- 2012-04-13: Dolby Brings Better Audio Quality to Encoding.com
- 2012-01-24: Next iPhone to feature light field camera?
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets