This concept motorcoach is different from others as it features Smart light control windows – a technology that blocks over 99% of UV radiation while enabling occupants within to control the amount of sunlight, glare and heat that are being passed through windows and sunroofs. All this is made possible within seconds at the touch of a button, and not only does it provide control over the amount of light, glare and heat passing through the windows, it also has noise reduction properties and superior structural integrity. Sounds like a neat idea for tour buses as it allows the tour guide to selectively reveal scenery during the tour while passengers can adjust the tint of their own windows to their liking. No word on when these Smart Windows will make their way to commercial vehicles though.
Next Story: Avid Mbox 2 Micro
- 2013-08-09 SmileDrive App Launched By Volkswagen
- 2013-06-12 Google Street View Car Gets Pulled Over In Japan
- 2013-04-18 McDonald's 'Potato Holder' Helps You Eat Fries While Driving
- 2013-02-11 Griff's Back to the Future 2 'Pit Bull' Hoverboard On Sale For $13k
- 2013-01-14 GPS Takes Elderly Woman In Wrong Direction For Over 900 Miles