The Smokescreen Fingerprint Smoking Control System is a biometric entry/exit device that would do well being installed at clubs as well as private areas, allowing smokers to take five as they go out and have a puff, only to re-enter once they’re done getting their nicotine fix. At least there’s no need to re-queue, especially when there’s a long line outside during one of those nights where a big name DJ is in town. On the other hand, it also avoids bar surfing fraud that non-smokers could potentially take advantage of – that is arriving early to qualify for concession prices, only to exit on pretext of having a puff and returning at peak times without forking out the full entry charge. It retails for £399.
Next Story: Mac OS X Leopard goes "gold"
- 2014-04-14: Oculus VR Founder Thinks Television Will Be Irrelevant In The Future
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: iWatch Flexible OLED Display Rumored
- 2014-04-14: FINsix Announces Dart, The Smallest Laptop Charger
- 2014-04-14: Nature Documentary Being Filmed Specifically For The Oculus Rift