Looks like the Xbox 360 Core is on its way out, with the Arcade Edition taking its place. That’s good to hear, as having four SKU’s on the market would definitely bring about a whole lot of confusion. The Arcade Edition will definitely offer way more value for your hard-earned dough, as it comes with a 256MB memory card, five pre-loaded games (Pac-Man and Uno have already been confirmed), as well as a wireless gamepad – all of which were missing from the original Core unit. Chances are Microsoft would play Santa early by throwin in HDMI output as well, although the bundled cable would most probably be an RCA video cable. There is no word on a release date, although the system could retail for $280 when available.
Next Story: AnyFix universal phone charger
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-04-15: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Zomboss Down Expansion Now Available
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Upsilon Circuit Game Can Be Played Only Once