The MicroMemo looks like a good iPod audio recording kit that could come handy if you need to record something (like an interview, or if you are a shrink…). It is assumed that recording time is limited only by the iPod capacity.
The GadgetsWeblog tells us that it is very easy to use and pointed out that you could even attach a fancier microphone if you have one. Product pageRELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Seen at: gadgets-weblog