The Bar of Soap prototype is one interesting device that functions according to the way you hold it. Should you pick it up and hold it like a camera, it will function like one. Hold it like a cellphone and it will function otherwise. The many iterations include a TV remote and an MP3 player among others – although in theory there is a limit to how many ways you can hold different gadgets that differentiate one from another. The unit consists of a plastic block, a touchscreen, an integrated accelerometer, 72 touch sensors and Bluetooth connectivity. Function-wise, it doesn’t amount up to much at this point in time as it is still coming to terms in the grasp classification concept. I wonder what happens to the Bar of Soap for those who’re about to beat the crap out of another person with it.
Next Story: Planar Digital Mammography Display
- 2014-02-24: Ibis Conceptual Smartwatch
- 2014-01-20: SaveOneLife Mine Detector Fits Into Your Shoe
- 2013-12-03: Plate Cooker Concept Could Safely Reheat Frozen Foods All At Once
- 2013-11-19: Sign Language Ring Concept Will Help Translate In Realtime
- 2013-09-08: Nissan Nismo Watch Concept